Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Chapman Family Nauvoo Vacation 2008




























Kyler is borrowing some style from his cousin Austin...












We went to Adventure Zone too, and Kyler LOVED going through the climbing gym, going down the slide, and these bouncing foam seats, he's fearless! Kyler was a very serious batmobile driver too! And how could I forget to mention that Isabella and I beat the boys at the go karts, haha!
















Josh's mom Kathy cooked up a bunch of deardorf sweet corn one night for an evening snack, it was yummy buttery goodness! Below Kyler is dressed up in Pioneer clothes with Grandma and his Aunts and Uncles while Josh and I went through a temple session.

2 comments:

Chapman Family said...

Hey, I need to get my Nauvoo pictures up soon. Did you realize your blog background and the invites for Kyler's party almost match?!?!? You're so coordinated!

Jeremy Renshaw said...

Hey Josh,

Rachel found your blog, so I thought I'd say hi. You've got a great-looking kid there (must not take after you, huh). I love the fact that Kyler has almost no hair. Neither of our kids has much either. Of course, bald babies are the best babies.