Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yes, we're still alive!

Alright, so as everyone has noticed, I have been WAY behind on my blogging. Sorry! If anybody still even checks this blog, here is the beginning of an update. I've got a lot of time to make up - almost the entire summer! First, Kyler got ear tubes. Surgery went great and simple, it was the most expensive 15 minutes of our lives, yeesh! And it definitely took a few weeks for Kyler to get back to himself, but his nursery teachers at church have said that they are just as grateful as we are.












And my favorite experience this summer - my beautiful, sweet, brilliant sister Kimberly came out to stay with us! I was SO happy to have her out here, and although Kyler was going through a very difficult, post-ear-tubes phase, he really got to make some great memories with her right along with Josh and I. We miss all of my family back home in Idaho, but it was really great to spend some serious time with Kimberly.










0 comments: