Friday, February 26, 2010

22 Weeks

Here is a baby-belly picture of me at 22 and a half weeks or so. I can't believe how much it has popped out in the past two weeks! I had an ultrasound, probably the last of my pregnancy :( at 20 weeks and it was fun - but NO we didn't peek at the gender! The ultrasound tech even said that since baby's legs were crossed(as you can see) we might not have been able to see anyway.
So, here's the pregnancy update...


Weight gain: 14lbs! ahh! this is exactly what I'd weighed when I was pregnant with Kyler at this point...
Baby size: at the 20 week ultrasound the estimated weight was 13oz.
Contractions: yes, some braxton hicks-type contractions, up to 3 or 4 a day, which is new since I never had any contractions at home with Kyler
Movement: noticing them every day now, baby is most active late morning and late evening, and Josh can actually feel the kicks too!
Sleep: interesting topic. Josh has been sick so he's been sleeping on the couch lately, which means I've been sprawling out all over the bed and actually sleeping! I miss him... but have to say I've been enjoying the rest.







Lastly, baby names! We have made some progress with girl names, but still have some decisions to make for boys. Brynlee Aline is our favorite for a girl, she could go by "Brynn" for short. And for a boy, our favorite is Hudson Robert, but the issue is that I wanted to use my Dad's name, Stephen Robert, and I feel it's more meaningful to use his first name, but Hudson Stephen Chapman doesn't sound right(all ending in "n), so we have these two other options: Jonah Stephen, and Enoch Stephen. We'll just see!

2 comments:

The Jensen's said...

I love Brynlee!! That's adorable. YAY!! You're a cute mommy!

Grace said...

All beautiful names! And what a cute bellly!!!