Hello again... two posts in one day, wow! Just wanted to share what a little artist Kyler has become. His attention span for sitting and creating is very long for his age, and I like to think his artistic talents are above average as well! Seriously... he is only 3!! Here is a picture of a dragon he did, that has people all around who are fighting the dragon(so he explained). He has been working on using scissors and glue at preschool, so he has taken over my craft table and spent all weekend making creations there.
And... Brynlee has teeth! Two teeth on the bottom finally popped in, a couple days apart from each other. I love her adorable gummy smile, so it's going to be sad to see her grow up a little bit and start flashing those pearly whites. She isn't crawling yet, but will rock back and forth on her hands and knees, so I'm sure it'll be happening soon. Any encouragement from Mom & Dad just makes her very angry though. Miss In-de-pendent! She loves baby food and munching on just about anything, and has no problem eating her veggies(unlike her brother!). I don't know how much longer we'll be nursing, she has been less than interested to say the least.
And lastly but most adorably... she SINGS! Yes, I will try to get it on video! It's sooo sweet, when I sing to her, she sings back to me. It doesn't work with anyone else, and when I stop singing so does she. I hope it's not damaging her natural ear for tune having to listen to my voice, but I just do what I can! I wish her AUNTIES were here, she clearly has had some influence from Camille singing to her so much as a baby!
Monday, March 7, 2011
The Artist & The Teether
Posted by The joy of our life! at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
that dragon pictures is seriously impressive!!
i've got to adore arya's gummy smile for 10 months and still going! i only got 6 with audree :)
any secrets to why brynlee is not as interested in nursing? i want arya to stop being so interested!
what a cute bunch of kids you have!
Post a Comment