The three of us went camping at Ledges State Park the first weekend in October, and had a blast! It was so refreshing to get away from it all and take a break to enjoy some fresh air, beautiful sights, and some excercise too. Kyler loved all of the leaves and pinecones, and really enjoyed the hikes. I was worried about the temperature getting cold at night, and we didn't have gloves for him, so we stuck two layers of socks on his hands, and he was SO cute! I couldn't believe he actually left them on his hands. He actually slept through the night in the tent with us, all bundled up(I'm really brave in posting the sleeping bag pic of Kyler and I, I was seriously still trying to sleep, but Kyler is just so cute!). Over the fire, he loved the jiffy pop popcorn, and tried to just eat the chocolate out of the s'mores, haha, wonder where he gets that from? In the picture of the three of us holding our marshmallows on a stick - Kyler actually grabbed my marshmallow while I was taking the pic, it turned into a mess! It looks like we're going to have to frequent Ledges next summer quite a bit!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Ledges State Park
Posted by The joy of our life! at 12:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment