Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch




Happy fall everyone! This weekend we took a trip to the pumpkin patch, and this is Kyler's little pumpkin search story...
we looked at a tall and skinny pumpkin, of course that one wouldn't do...

When we looked at the small-sized pumpkins, Kyler didn't want the little one of the family... We went back to the pumpkin mommy had wanted, and Kyler claimed it! Kyler had FINALLY found his pumpkin! The biggest one in the family!



This year Josh's parents took everyone to Howell's tree farm and pumpkin patch, and we all loved it. There was so much to do; a corn maze, pumpkin patch, petting zoo, and Kyler's favorite, the corn pit! It was so beautiful out, a perfect fall day!



























haha, this pic cracks me up, Kyler wasn't too sure about the hay ride, and his hair was blowing in the wind straight up off of his head! proof he HAS hair I guess... haha!










1 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Hey there gorgeous! Kyler is getting so big, I bet you can't believe how fast he's been growing. I love looking at your pics. By the way, I tagged you on my blog!