Monday, November 3, 2008

Omaha trip & Time Out for Women

I had the awesome opportunity to attend Time Out for Women with the women of the family(Thanks Kathy!), which is an uplifting weekend of speakers and musical numbers to inspire and uplift us as women, and help us to feel the joy of the gospel - and that is exactly how I felt. It was great to be able to go, and I was SO excited to listen to Kenneth Cope and have my pic taken with him! We also got to listen to Jenny Oaks Baker play violin and chat between songs with us, and Ardith Kapp was another wonderful speaker - but my favorite was definitely Mary Ellen Edmunds - she is HILARIOUS!

I left Time Out for Women a little early on Saturday to be able to enjoy some time at the Omaha Zoo & Aquarium with Josh and Kyler. We really enjoyed it, the weather was so wonderful and all of the animals were out, it was just perfect! Kyler really loved the gorillas and monkeys, and he absolutey insisted on walking the majority of the time, and would barely let us hold his hand even, he was so independent, and HE wanted to lead the way.




0 comments: