Friday, February 13, 2009

Random pics...

Alright, well I have just some random pictures of what we've been up to so far in 2009...



Here are pics of a taggies-type blanket and block that I made for Kyler's newborn cousin Leah(Jake and Jenn's new baby), below that is Kyler playing one of his new favorite games - his version of hide-and-seek that is more like hide-and-"stuck" - he loves to get himself stuck in the most difficult places and cry for us to get him out. You'd think he was starving for attention or something. Then just a cute pic of Kyler eating a banana like a big-boy.
Okay, let's see... a pic of Kyler and mommy napping in the recliner - I just LOVE cuddling with him, and a picture of a Valentines Day doorhanging that I made - without a pattern!, and the headboard Josh built for our bed(it's since been painted black and attached to our bed, I need to take a new pic).








2 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Wow! You've turned into quite the crafty l'il lady! I love your wall hanger, what a cute idea!

Jessica said...

I love your block and tag blanket!! Also the headboard looks great!! See...you are very productive too!! :-)