Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Clean House?

So Josh and I were talking last night, and he said something that really made me feel great (which doesn't happen too often...:) - anyway, he was saying that one of the things he's happy about with marrying me is that I "keep a clean house." Haha, ingorant men, right? I'm always so focused on what ISN'T clean, that I never notice what IS clean(like how I currently have 4 loads of clean laundry in the basement that needs to be folded...). I like to think that I have been constantly improving on my standards of clean, particularly since Kyler was born, but I will probably never be able to swallow the condition we left our first house in for Jake and Jenn to move into, as we were so rushed and I never got the chance to go back and clean it after we moved our stuff out, so it was probably WAY gross! Anyway, it was just nice to hear (even if it was just by Josh's standards of clean), that he feels happy to live in the sort of house that I keep, and that it feels clean to him. Glad to know I am keepin' my man happy!

1 comments:

Grace said...

That's a good point to remember! I enjoy your blog posts, Shalie!!