Alright, so I realized I posted out of order, Josh's birthday came after V-day, but here it is anyway... We had a great day, Kyler woke up in the morning to a present with a stuffed doggie, candy, and Veggie Tales DVDs (which have now changed our life-he's obsessed!). Then we had Lindsay Bragg from our Ward come babysit in the afternoon while Kyler napped(our first time having a babysitter!) and Josh and I went out to lunch and a matinee. Kyler did great with Linsday, he's a pretty happy little guy. Then in the evening Josh and I tried to make homemade chocolates with Kyler, but of course, they didn't turn out... I'm still me! I've learned to handle the kitchen a little better, but I get reminders every now and then that I can practice and learn how to cook something, but it's definitely not a TALENT of mine... anyway, we had a great day nonetheless.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Valentine's Day (a little late...)
Posted by The joy of our life! at 7:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
oh my gosh! so cute! Kyler never helps my baby fever go away! :)
Post a Comment