I'm sorry that this is going to be the LONGEST post in the history of blogs, but I can't help it! My mom Kathy and my three sisters(Camille, Kimberly, and Holly) came out to stay with us for their Spring Break - and I missed them way too much. Kyler was beyond spoiled and just soaked up the constant attention from these three girls and his Grandma that have missed him terribly too. The day they arrived was a rare beautiful and warm Saturday, and we were able to play outside a lot that day.
Here's our first shopping trip - women having fun means shopping, right? Kyler was spoiled and got to play at the playplace quite a bit, which is like his favorite place in the world...

Josh and I took the girls and Kyler to an Iowa Chops hockey game, and it was a blast - now Holly has decided she loves hockey. And I think my sisters were definitely a little surprised to see everyone screaming "fight fight!" so often, that's a new experience for them!



Okay, this picture needs some explaining - we were all getting ready to have our pictures taken by Josh's dad, and this many girls all getting ready in front of one mirror is a sight to be seen...
We watched a lot of movies together, and this is just a random pic of Camille and I watching a movie that I posted just because we look so much alike in this pic!

I was SO excited to have stepping stones made for my garden and landscape by all these creative minds, each one is so beautiful and so different, and now I can think of them everytime I go outside!

Kyler could not possibly have gotten more attention, this is at dinnertime, with Kyler sitting at the head of the table just eating up attention and tickles from his Grandma.

Josh took the girls and Pashance out shooting at the Watts' place since they've never shot a gun before- time to shake up those girly-girls, and hope that Josh -their only experienced adult- lives to tell the tale! They had fun shooting my 20-gauge and Pay's .410 at a couple targets and some pop cans, and rumors say Camille was the best shot. Fun Fun.
We took the whole family out to tour Des Moines a bit, and take the tour of the Midwest Ambulance family business. One of the techs pulled out the EKG and we had a little fun using it as a lie-detector test on Kimberly, quizzing her about her FIRST KISS that happened only a week or two before! I'd better get one of those before Kyler's a teenager...
I was SO excited to have stepping stones made for my garden and landscape by all these creative minds, each one is so beautiful and so different, and now I can think of them everytime I go outside!
Kyler could not possibly have gotten more attention, this is at dinnertime, with Kyler sitting at the head of the table just eating up attention and tickles from his Grandma.
Josh took the girls and Pashance out shooting at the Watts' place since they've never shot a gun before- time to shake up those girly-girls, and hope that Josh -their only experienced adult- lives to tell the tale! They had fun shooting my 20-gauge and Pay's .410 at a couple targets and some pop cans, and rumors say Camille was the best shot. Fun Fun.
0 comments:
Post a Comment