Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's a Baby!

Josh and I got to take a peek at baby on Monday(at 9 weeks), it was fun! It wasn't a super long visit, and little peanut only moved around once, but it was nice to see that there's actually a baby in there! My due date will stay as June 27th, which is exciting, and we'll see how the rest of the pregnancy goes. Still sick :( and learning to cope with it, but sometimes there's still just a bad day or bad couple of hours and nothing I can do about it.

The nurse I talked to who went over my pregnancy chart said that most women only have one other ultrasound in their pregnancy, at about 20 weeks, but since Kyler was 9lbs6oz and was even induced a week early, he probably would have been 10lbs on my due date, so they will probably do some extra fetal-weight ultrasounds towards the end to "see if we need to induce early." We'll see, I didn't want to have to be induced this time, but I also absolutely DON'T want to end up with an emergency C-section because of a giant baby, so we'll see what happens.

And yes, my belly has already poked out! Ugh! It's really uncomfortable and crampy, and I can't button my pants! Anyway, that's the baby update, yes, it's a baby!

3 comments:

Grace said...

Yay for your new baby! Love the picture! I just read that at nine weeks they are the size of a grape! So excited for you guys!!! :)

The Jensen's said...

How exciting! I'm so excited you are going to have another baby! Good luck :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What exciting news and I definitely think you should NOT find out what you are having =) Wouldn't that be fun?