Thursday, November 5, 2009

Yep, we're expecting a BABY!

Alright, so if you haven't noticed the pregnancy ticker on the right side - I'm pregnant! As of right now I'm due June 27th, which is my birthday! I am 6 1/2 weeks along, and not feeling so good. I haven't yet actually thrown up(same thing with Kyler), but just feel very "car-sick" for most all of the day, and a little dizzy and exhausted. Keeping my mind off of it by finger painting with Kyler or whatever seems to help, also spending a good amount of time on the couch of course...

I have an ultrasound on November 21st, and a doctor's appointment 2 days later. That will pinpoint my due date more acurately, so it may change. But that would be cool to have a baby on my birthday! We are planning on TRYING to not find out the baby's gender until it's born, but we'll see how that goes ;) Before I took the pregnancy test, I just knew I was pregnant, and had 3 dreams in a row about delivering the baby and it coming out a girl. Since then, nothing though. So we'll see!

2 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! That is so cool you're going to try and wait to find out what it is, I totally want to do the same thing with at least one of my kids.

Kyler is adorable!

Grace said...

Yay! What a blessing! We are so excited for you all! And I can't believe you aren't going to find out! So exciting still though!! Yay!