Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Campfire!!

Josh's dad invited us all over last night for a campfire FHE and it was fun! I actually was trying to do this a little too spontaneously on Sunday night, when it turned out we had no stuff for s'mores(what's a campfire with no s'mores?)! So we went for a hike on Sunday instead, and then came over for this campfire with everyone last night. The weather was just perfect, hardly any bugs, it wasn't humid yet, couldn't have asked for a better night.




We brought a few of a our puppies over for the kids to hold which was fun too. Kyler wasn't terribly interested in the fire or s'mores, just the tractor and slides as usual haha. And yes, I'm huge now, 30 weeks along already!



A waterfight broke out towards the end with some of the girls and Steph... I stayed behind the camera and stayed dry ;)





0 comments: