

Kyler was a little bit
scared of his costume this year! Thankfully, with effort and tears, he got over that and was able to go trick-or-treating. He was a very polite
Mr. Incredible, using his soft sweet little voice and remembering to say thank you. Everyone loved him. For her very first Halloween Brynlee was a sweet
little fairy, my mom picked up this cute little tutu that even has
tiny wings!


We had a Branch Halloween party at church this year - yes, if you don't know, we are currently serving in a
Branch (: It was lots of fun, I helped the Youth put it together and did some face-painting.


Pumpkin carving... yeah, the
gourd was not so easy to cut. I drew by hand the bat, the cat, and the witch, Josh picked out a trace design, oh, and I should probably add that he also did all of the yucky dirty work this year(thanks babe!). And below are my
adorable kids with their pumpkins, what can I say.




Above is a wood-block decoration that I made! I got the idea from someone else of course, but I saw it and knew Josh had some scrap 2x4 laying around, and lets be honest, I couldn't live without keeping modge-podge and random ribbon on hand, so it was just the cost of a couple sheets of scrapbook paper ;)
I must add that I even hand-drew the letters and cut them out... but I'm SO looking forward to using something on my Christmas list in the future if I was a good enough girl this year ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment