
Going through pics tonight I just had to share how blessed I am to have such wonderful children. They are healthy, they are happy, and they are simply magical. Kyler has such a witty mind and hilarious sense of humor, and Brynlee, well, is just a glowing bundle of sweet right now. And sometimes I'm in awe that I get to be their mom. In awe that they could even need and love ME an ounce as much as I do them!

Above is Kyler rubbing lotion on my feet. Yes,
awwwwww! He has a bit of OCD when it comes to a couple things, one of which is getting stuff on his hands(can you tell from the pic?), but he happily grins and bears it to rub lotion on mommy's feet, and then he runs to the bathroom to wash it off as soon as he's done.
And below, is him comforting me when I got a little exhausted and just laid down on the floor. As annoying as it is sometimes, I am rarely left alone. I can shut myself in my bedroom, and it will only be seconds before I hear Kyler asking daddy if he can go see mommy, and if mommy is okay, if mommy is tired or sick, and if he can go give mommy a kiss.

Can we say sweeeeeeetie pie?
0 comments:
Post a Comment