
My baby doll. My angel. My little best-surprise-on-earth! ahhhh! I can't believe she has gotten so big. Brynlee Aline was 6 months old on Christmas Eve - my, how the time flew by. I'm in love with her, her daddy just adores her, and Kyler is.... a little obsessed! She has changed our lives forever, our little gem, our little jewel, our little sweetheart.

(ignore my post-baby-fatness below... but she is just SOOOO little here! and where did all that
hair go? haha)


Brynlee. 6 months old. Sweet little serious-face. Milestones? Yes! She has known how to roll for a while now, but only does it when she wants to get to something. Crawling, not so much, but getting there! She pushes up on her arms very high and scoots herself backwards. Sitting up very well now, but still needs a pillow behind to catch her just in case. She loves her baby food, and water from a sippy cup. And WATCH OUT! She is very grabby! I'm surprised I'm not bald yet... She is very kissy and has discovered how entertaining attention from people can be, even though she is still a serious-face while she watches them make funny faces at her. We love our little girl!!! (warning: large quantity of unnecessary pics below!)

0 comments:
Post a Comment