Monday, May 9, 2011

Easter & Mother's Day(and everything in between)

Happy Mother's Day! I am so grateful to have such healthy & happy kiddos and a loving, hardworking hubby - I thank them and the Lord for everything. Kyler made me an adorable impression of his handprint at preschool - he explained he painted the outside my favorite color(purple) and his handprint his favorite color(blue). I LOVE it! Josh also made monkey bread for breakfast, gave me a pretty orchid corsage to wear to church, and a beautiful boquet of 100 blooms of mini colorful lillies.


Kyler and I picked these lilacs and some sort of pink flowers from our tree, and Kyler took this picture of them. Nice to see how different things look from his angle sometimes :)



Kyler is such a good kid! (well... most of the time... haha!) If Josh or I are working on something, he is right there wanting to help - and he's such a hard worker! He loves to please us, and he gets so pleased with himself when he does something he knows is good. This weekend he washed the outside lower windows all by himself, and was so excited about doing it, and then even helped Daddy fix the screens. I paid him $1.00 for doing it, and I was so surprised that he could have cared less about the money. Then, after all that, he noticed a nail was sticking out of the fence, and I supervised him asking Daddy for a hammer, and going over and hammering the nail back in all by himself(I stood a couple feet back the whole time), and returning the hammer to Daddy. I'm already so impressed with my little boy!




Josh has been awesome about taking the kids out for wagon rides a lot lately, enjoying the welcome spring weather. It is something that they both are CRAZY about, even though they are a couple years apart in age, which is nice. Pretty pink toes!


Easter was so much fun this year! The kids both had a great time searching for eggs, Brynlee was at a perfect age for it, as she moves all over the place and loves to find new things she thinks she's not supposed to get into ;) We didn't actually get many pictures, just tried to enjoy what was happening!

0 comments: