Sunday, July 3, 2011

Idaho Visit

Kyler over intercom: "Welcome on a board everybody!"We took a trip out to visit my family in Meridian, Idaho for my sister Camille's HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION!! I can't believe she is all grown up. I'm sad to say that we neglected getting pictures of a lot of things and people, we were very busy every moment! It started with a graduation party that Camille shared with a couple of her close friends that she survived High School with :)
Grandma Kathy and Kyler have a very special bond :)






Sisters ;)




The big day! Here is me with the Graduation girl - I wish I had a pic of Camille and Mom and the girls and I together!! Camille has done so well, our brilliant busy bee, graduating with High Honors, qualifying for scholarships, and even got the only female solo that was performed with the choir at Graduation... and will be attending BYU in the fall!!

Here is my Aunt Connie, cousin Cassidy & Uncle Dan. We actually went up to McCall for another Grad party with Cassidy(who also graduated) and a visit with Gma & Gpa Brown(which I don't have a pic of!!!). We relaxed and spent some wonderful time with Gma & Gpa Brown, played our progressive rummy card game, and Gma Brown is the cutest, sweetest little busy-body in the kitchen all day and fixes the most wonderful meals, and Grandma Kathy took Kyler "hiking in the mountains" which he has been looking forward to for months!


And on our way home, Dan & Connie gave us a tour of their beautiful property, we played with animals(ducks, chickens, dogs, horses) found some elk tracks, skipped rocks on the river, and explored so many fun things in nature! (I even got to go on a little horse ride with Dan!)


Camille and I also took a little post-graduation road-trip that was a blast! My mom was working and Kimberly and Holly had school, so Camille and I took off down to Provo so she could show me BYU, and we went on a (not so)little hike to a natural hot spring!! It was SOOO amazing, beautiful and fun. We had a little adventure, and spent some time at temple square on our way back. We even wished the same wish in every fountain on temple square... so we're hoping it all comes true :)

(this one is for you Camille hahaha!)










I could add so much more if I had more pictures!! We did so much, Kyler loved the trampoline with the girls, my mom SPOILED the kids every moment, with a remote control truck for Kyler and a tutu for Brynlee even on our way home from the airport. Every minute just FLEW by. So. much. fun. I miss you all!!!!!!!


0 comments: