Here is a baby-bump picture, at 14 weeks on the dot(I'm now 16 and a half weeks). I'm so happy to be in my second trimester now, and feeling much MUCH better! Pretty much back to my normal self, other than the absolute necessity to soak in a warm bath just about every night. After spending a couple months on the couch and feeling like a useless, sick and emotional snacking machine - it is so nice to be back among the living! A little haiatus from life every now and then is healthy, right? Needless to say between the guilt and the boredom, and the sick-of-feeling-sick, now that I'm feeling fine it's full speed ahead - and with a baby shower to work on, piano lessons, my calling with the Young Women at church, trying to have some fun with my new sewing machine, staying on top of my work, and new-baby-related big house projects, I'm running pretty busy these days, but it feels so good!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Horay for the Second Trimester!
Posted by The joy of our life! at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I got a sewing machine for christmas! i've forgotten how to sew, so i might need some lessons! so happy for you in every way! :)
You look so good! You and your cute little bump. I'm excited to find out what it is!! And maybe I'll get to meet both of your little ones some day :)
Post a Comment