A little over a week before Christmas, I got to go visit my mom and sisters back in Meridian, Idaho, all by myself! The trip was planned just following my mom's sugery, so I intended on being nothing but a helpful maid and nurse, but ended up busy busy having fun with my sisters! Out to lunch every day, mongolian grill with Kimberly, Cafe Ole with Holly, and Olive Garden with Camille, and shopping shopping shopping with each of them! And getting things together for Camille's voice recital. I had such a blast, I feel so spoiled when I'm with them, though I wish I was able to spend more time with my mom!
The oldest of my sisters, Camille, is preparing to audition for the BYU music program next fall, and had this beautiful voice recital as practice. I had so much fun helping her pick out this PERFECT dress, doing her hair and nails, it was a perfect night. She sounded absolutely beautiful, and brought tears to my eyes by surprising me with a dedication towards the end of the recital, my favorite song, which I have dreamed of hearing her perform, "Mercy's Arms." It was a night to remember forever.

1 comments:
Wow, she is gorgeous!! And so are you! how's pregnancy going?? We were also in Idaho, I'm so sad I missed you!
Post a Comment