

The above are pictures of a nursing cover that I made, which I'm sure I'll get lots of use out of with baby #2! Then below I finally got up the guts to cut and alter some jeans I bought to make "maternity" type jeans. Since I'm so tall, it's virtually impossible to get tall and maternity jeans, so this was my solution.

I was SOO scared to cut them! ahh! But then below you can see, I like my jeans super low in the front, especially when I'm pregnant, and I really like a tie to hold them up, so I put in some cording that is attached to the original waistband so I can tie them tight just below the baby belly. Then, in the bottom picture, I can fold down the belly panel if I want to hide the cording. They are comfortable, and stay up just as well as any maternity pants can. Yay! It only took an hour to do TWO pairs, and I'm so glad that I did it!


(oh, and please pretend you don't see the surgery scars and stretch marks!)
2 comments:
You've got the cutest belly!! I love that you made your own maternity pants, you're so talented!
Okay when I get pregnant I so going to send you jeans to make into maternity pants for me. That is awesome!!
Post a Comment