Well, somehow I am now 32 weeks along, which means there's only 8 weeks left to go! I am doing fine, no complications at all, just the typical pregnancy complaints of sore back and feet and getting tired often. I was given a hard time at the doctor's office last week for carrying Kyler, guess I'm not really supposed to do that(he weighs 37lbs)... but what can you do sometimes?
I had an appointment last week with Dr. Mintzer, and he is guessing that the baby is a girl - which is what EVERYONE thinks! We'll see, now it'll be a little boy just to surprise us all haha! He said he's just thinking that because he doesn't think this baby is going to be as big as Kyler... but then again he didn't think Kyler was going to be that big either... He also said I could be measuring smaller since this is my 2nd baby and it's already head-down, that the head could already be dropped and low- and judging from the very uncomfortable low pressure that I wish would go away, he's probably right. My weight gain is pretty much exactly the same as it was with Kyler, so who knows.
Due Date: June 27th
Belly size measurement: 1week + 5days smaller than average
Weight gain: 30lbs...
Baby position: head-down already(hope he/she stays that way!)
Movement: lots of kicks all the time now, it's starting to get uncomfortable at times - especially when I'm trying to sleep! Josh plays with baby sometimes, he can usually grab a foot or an elbow or something and they play back and forth a bit hehe
Labs: I'm anemic now, so I'll be taking iron supplements in the morning and at night. which hopefully means more energy too :)
Cravings: just the same as it's been this whole time... hot wings and chocolate! sometimes there's a random one here and there, but there isn't a moment in the day where I wouldn't just kill for some boneless buffalo bites from Okoboji Grill :) or a yummy Carmello!
Monday, May 3, 2010
32 Weeks!
Posted by The joy of our life! at 5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment