Here are pictures of the nursery so far. I made the curtains and pleated crib skirt last week, so glad that they are done! We have a khaki slipcover for the chair in the corner, I just washed it and need to get it ironed and put back on. Can't wait to get the bumpers done, that will really make it feel more warm & pulled together.
I have pics of the cute accent fabrics I'm using for crib bumpers at the bottom - I'll use a bit of the polka-dot fabric also so that it all matches, and probably some ribbon or other cuteness too :) I'm making a set of boy ones and a set of girl ones, and then I'll spice up the room a bit more with girl or boy accents later. Only 8 weeks left, and below is my To-Do list!
Monday, May 3, 2010
Nursery Progress
Nursery TO-DO:
Sew boy crib bumpers
Sew girl crib bumpers
Sew boy and girl basket lining & accent pillow
Find/purchase vinyl lettering for wall
Sew girl boppy pillow cover
Posted by The joy of our life! at 5:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Nursery is looking really good. I love the colors and patterns you have chosen for either a boy or girl. Good work on curtains and crib.
Post a Comment