I LOVE my boys! Kyler and Josh spoiled me on Mother's Day! The Chapman family men usually buy corsages for the women to wear to church, you can see my cute pink one in the picture. Josh bought a belgian waffle maker as my gift(yayayayay!) and he and Kyler together made me yummy waffles for breakfast, and we got to go to church as a family! Josh usually has to be at the church at 7am, and I pretty much feel like a single-mom on Sundays - so that was a real treat. Anyway, since our 5-yr wedding anniversary was the day after Mother's day, Josh had me open my anniversary gift early - a pair of beautiful DIAMOND EARRINGS! So I got to wear those on Mother's day too :) See, spoiled rotten! haha. Since then we've found a buttermilk waffle recipe that is absolutely delicious, and have some more experimenting to do with fruit syrups and other waffle recipes, every time we have waffles now it feels like Mother's day all over again! I'm so excited for little baby to get here, for better or worse, I think I'll definitely feel even more like a "mom" then haha! Something sweet and precious is coming our way soon!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Mother's Day
Posted by The joy of our life! at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment