Wow, I can't believe I'm already 36 weeks along, but then I am also getting so excited and just want the next 4 weeks to hurry up! It's nice to know we are in June now, so I can say I'm having the baby "this month" hehe. Here is a little picture below I found of this stage of pregnancy... kinda cool to see how BIG the baby is in my tummy.

I'm getting uncomfortable and tired of being pregnant! My back is pretty much constantly sore, I'm surprised I don't have bruised ribs all the time, and now my feet are puffy and swollen and stiff-feeling. My face has started to get a little chubby(oh no!), and I can't really wear my wedding ring anymore. The baby is head-down and sitting very low, and sometimes I swear he or she tries to climb around to my back! I usually get up at least a handful of times at night, which I guess is just preparation for caring for baby. It will just be nicer to get to hold my little one in the middle of the night, instead of just being up alone at night because I'm just too uncomfortable to sleep.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
36 Weeks
Posted by The joy of our life! at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yay! You look so cute! And I can't wait to see pics of your little one and maybe someday meet him/her. It was fun chatting with you yesterday, even if it was for a few min. Let me know when you'll next be in Boise so we can get together.
Post a Comment