Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Baby Stuff

Okay, this was my official shopping plan for not knowing the gender of our baby. It CAN be done! I just bought the basics that we would need to get through the first 2 weeks or so and a bunch of onesies, in a couple big purchases at stores with good return policies. With colored yard-sale stickers I color-coded the receipts to match the clothing items they go with. Then, we will be able to return the items for whatever gender we don't need. We don't have a ton of clothes, and even though we've had a boy before, Kyler's newborn clothes were for fall, and this baby needs summer clothes, so either way we're gonna have some shopping to do. Right now we mostly have the basics... it's lots of cute little outfits we will get to shop for after baby ;)

I found this Zanzibar bouncy seat and Graco Cradle n' Swing on craigslist - what a great buy! The bouncy seat was only $10!! It vibrates and plays music and looks super comfy. Then, I wanted a full-sized swing this time around(we only had a travel one for Kyler), and we bought this one for $45, regularly $140!! It is super soft, and swings both front to back and side to side. I was able to take the fabric covers off of them and wash them in the washing machine clean and new.

0 comments: